Cardiac Science PowerHeart G5 LifeSaving Kit
- Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 fully auto or semi auto defibrillator with CPR
- G5 adult defibrillator pads
- Powerheart G5 IntelliSense Lithium Battery
- Premium carry case
- First responder kit
- Wall bracket to mount the defibrillator in a visible location
- 'How to use a defibrillator' wall poster
- Communication pack to communicate with your team and your community
- Training pack - train all your staff how to use this defibrillator
- FREE onsite visit to familiarise you with the defibrillator
Click here to complete a quick form that will give us an idea of the best option for you and your business.
From £1,770.00 Incl. VATFrom £1,475.00 Excl. VAT
- Key Features
- Rescue Coach guides user through rescue with voice and text prompts
- Rescue Ready conducts a daily self-test of pads and battery
- Non-polarised defib pads go on either side of chest, can’t get them the wrong way round
- Paediatric pads available as an option
- Audible and visual prompts so AED can be used in noisy environments
- Detects pacemakers
- Included Intellisense CPR guides CPR activity
- 10 second recharge
- 8 year warranty, 4 year battery life
The only AED on the market to comprehensively check the electrodes and battery for presence, functionality and expiration, on a daily basis. As well as customised energy to meet individual needs.
The Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 fully-automatic AED takes complete control, monitoring the patient and deciding when to apply a shock, so there is no need for the rescuer to make any decisions.
Whether you are an experienced rescuer or a first-time responder, the Powerheart G5 automated external defibrillator (AED) provides a powerful combination of features that help rescuers provide sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) victims with swift, effective, and life-saving therapy. The Powerheart G5 is the first AED to combine fully automatic shock delivery, dual-language functionality, variable escalating energy, and fast shock times to help save an SCA victim‘s life.
Easy without compromise
Perform each step of the rescue with user-paced instruction from RescueCoach voice and text prompts, and an optional CPR feedback device. Pads can be placed on either side of a victim’s chest, and the Powerheart G5 only provides an automatic shock when it is required. After the rescue, extract event data immediately from a USB port.
Reliable and rugged
Feel confident knowing your Powerheart G5 will be ready when called upon thanks to the highly visible Rescue Ready indicator that communicates rescue status and confirms that the internal circuitry, medical-grade battery, and rescue pads have passed daily, weekly, and monthly self-tests. In fact, a collective 4,100 hours of Rescue Ready self-tests around the world are performed each day. The durable G5 has been tested to military standards and features an IP55 rating for protection against dust and water.
CPR Feedback Device
Included Intellisense CPR Feedback Device provides prompting for effective chest compression rate and depth.
Adjust rescue prompts to match the rescuer’s skill level and change shock and CPR protocols to match clinical preferences. Easily update settings if resuscitation guidelines change.
Peace of mind
Rest easy as the Powerheart G5 is built to last with an 8-year warranty, a strong indemnification policy, and a 4-year full operational performance guarantee on Intellisense medical grade non-rechargeable batteries. Feel confident knowing your AED provider has pioneered AED technology for over 20 years and helped to deploy half a million Powerheart AEDs around the world.
Watch as the G5 customises the shock to deliver the appropriate energy needed to each patient. Defibrillation energy automatically escalates if additional shocks are needed with a fast shock time of 10 seconds or less. If more than one shock is required, the AED does not repeat the same effort. Rather, it increases the energy input to an appropriate higher level.
|Dimensions||9 × 23 × 30 cm|
|Carry Case Included|
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.