HeartSine Connected Samaritan PAD 500P LifeSaving Kit
- Heartsine Samaritan PAD 500P semi auto defibrillator
- Heartsine Gateway adds WiFi connectivity
- Carry case
- First responder kit
- Wall bracket to mount the defibrillator in a visible location
- 'How to use a defibrillator' wall poster
- Communication pack to communicate with your team and your community
- Training pack - train all your staff how to use this defibrillator
- PLUS Certified Training for up to 3 delegates
Click here to complete a quick form that will give us an idea of the best option for you and your business.
From £1,618.80 Incl. VATFrom £1,349.00 Excl. VAT
- Key Features
- WiFi connectivity
- Widest range of shocks, from low energy initial shock to highest impedance shock
- Beginner friendly
- CPR feedback with audio prompts
- Unique PAD-PAK – combined replacement battery and pads
- Separate paediatric pads available
- Includes carry case
- First shock within 8 seconds
- IP56 – best water protection of all AEDs
- Smallest and lightest on the market, easy to include in first aid kit
More than just a defibrillator. The Samaritan PAD500P is a semi automatic defibrillator and like many other defibrillators, is designed to automatically analyse the heart rhythm and assist the rescuer to deliver a life-saving shock (if needed). But what about CPR? This unique device will guide the rescuer through the process of effective CPR encouraging the rescuer to push, harder, faster, slower or good compressions based on real time feed back specific to the patient.
Unlike other devices, this is not based solely on depth of compression, but impedance changes of the patient during CPR taking into account the patients personal physique. The HeartSine SAM500P provides the patient with the best chance of survival and the rescuer the assurance they have done everything they can. It’s a lifesaver, pure and simple.
The SAM500P device carries a 10 year warranty and is supplied complete with a tough soft touch carry case. The unique pad-pak system (battery and electrodes) means you only have one item to track and replace every four years. It is compact, lightweight, robust and provides the highest protection against dust and water ingress of any defibrillator. The perfect AED partner for Public Access.
|Dimensions||4.8 × 18.4 × 20 cm|
|Carry Case Included|
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.