iPAD SP1 LifeSaving Kit
- iPAD SP1 fully or semi automatic defibrillator
- iPAD SP1 carrying case
- iPAD SP1 starter kit
- iPAD SP1 dual adult / child electrode pads
- iPAD SP1 disposable battery
- ALL consumables for 5 years
- Wall bracket to mount the defibrillator in a visible location
- 'How to use a defibrillator' wall poster
- Communication pack to communicate with your team and your community
- Training pack - train all your staff how to use this defibrillator
- FREE set of replacement pads
Click here to complete a quick form that will give us an idea of the best option for you and your business.
From £1,434.00 Incl. VATFrom £1,195.00 Excl. VAT
- Key Features
- Change from adult to child mode by pressing one switch
- Supplied pads are stored internally ready for use, and work with adults or children
- Clear and simple voice prompts
- If it is a noisy environment the volume automatically increases
- Stores last 5 events or 3 hours of data
- Transfer stored data using SD card or InfraRed
The iPAD SP1 defibrillator has been developed with the end user in mind, making it as easy as possible to use. Its award-winning design and high quality manufacture incorporates the latest in defibrillation technology to assist the user in saving precious seconds when every second counts.
In operation, the iPAD SP1 intelligently guides the user with calm voice prompts and large, clear illustrations which illuminate to highlight key commands. Instructions are given at every step and importantly, the voice prompts automatically adjust to background noise. This can be crucial when surrounding noise escalates and in challenging environments if sudden cardiac strikes. The ambient noise detector is also useful in busy training environments.
Should the need arise for a defibrillator to be used on a child, the iPAD SP1 is equipped with pre-connected dual electrode pads that can be used on both adults and children. By simply lifting a clear, safety cover on the front, the device can be switched immediately to paediatric mode. This saves valuable time and anxiety in an emergency.
Importantly, the iPAD SP1 defibrillators are fully pad compatible with defibrillators carried on front line NHS Ambulances. A simple plug-in adapter saves pad changes when backup arrives, assisting in patient care, saving precious time and indeed costs.
Widely used by the NHS Ambulance Service, the Emergency Services and in Public Access schemes, community projects and commercial organisations.
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.