LIFEPAK CR2 LifeSaving Kit – WIFI & 3G
- LIFEPAK CR2 fully or semi automatic defibrillator with WIFI and 3G
- Carry Case
- AED Prep Kit
- Wall cabinet to mount the defibrillator in a visible location
- 'How to use a defibrillator' wall poster
- Communication pack to communicate with your team and your community
- Training pack - train all your staff how to use this defibrillator
- PLUS Certified Training for up to 3 delegates
Click here to complete a quick form that will give us an idea of the best option for you and your business.
From £1,914.00 Incl. VATFrom £1,595.00 Excl. VAT
- Key Features
- Easy for beginners and experienced users
- QUIK-STEP electrodes – peel off the CR2 and apply to the patient
- Universal pads work with adult or paediatric patients
- ClearVoice adjust the volume depending on background noise
- Fully automatic – shocks the patient automatically whenever needed
- WiFi and 3G connection to LIFELINK which continuously monitors the AED readiness
- LIFENET sends patient’s information, such as their ECG, to the emergency responder
- Provides CPR guidance
- Monitors ECG even while CPR chest compressions are being delivered
- Higher shock energy if required
The groundbreaking LifePak CR2 Defibrillator with LIFELINKcentral AED Program Manager is at the heart of a complete AED response system. Everything and everyone involved are connected, reducing unnecessary delays when a SCA occurs. It’s exactly the breakthrough technology you’d expect from the industry leader.
AEDs are effective only if they are close at hand and ready to work. Regardless of how many defibrillators you have and at which location, the LifePak CR2 allows you to know the readiness status and location of each one. Ongoing AED maintenance has been time-consuming and error- prone – until the launch of the LifePak CR2 Defibrillator.
The LIFELINKcentral AED Program Manager which is supplied with the LifePak CR2 defibrillators monitors each CR2 and alerts you to anything that may affect device readiness – all automatically.
Battery not charged? AED not where it’s supposed to be? You’ll receive an alert through the LIFELINKcentral program manager, helping to greatly reduce the effort and expense of managing your AED program, while increasing your program’s readiness and effectiveness.
LifePak CR2’s cprINSIGHTTM analysis technology automatically analyses and detects if a shock is needed. This significantly reduces pauses in chest compressions, even eliminating pauses if the rhythm is determined to be nonshockable. And more CPR means improved blood circulation and better odds of survival.
The CR2 is the only AED that allows chest compressions during ECG rhythm analysis thereby reducing pauses between CPR and defibrillation. Minimising Hands-off-Chest Time; Maximising Chance of Survival.
CR2 Defibrillators also features a paediatric button which allows the rescuer to select paediatric if the victim is a child without the need to change the electrodes.
The LifePak CR2’s ClearVoice Technology detects background noise and adjusts volume for clear instruction. It is also Bilingual and can toggle between two pre-set languages when using the device.
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.