ZOLL AED Plus LifeSaving Kit
- ZOLL AED Plus fully auto or semi auto defibrillator
- ZOLL® offers the only AEDs that support rescuers with integrated text, voice, and visual prompts— Real CPR Help®
- Pedi-padz II - adult & paediatric with integrated CPR
- ZOLL AED Plus battery set
- ZOLL AED Plus carry case
- ALL consumables for 5 years
- First responder kit
- Wall bracket to mount the defibrillator in a visible location
- 'How to use a defibrillator' wall poster
- Communication pack to communicate with your team and your community
- Training pack - train all your staff how to use this defibrillator
Click here to complete a quick form that will give us an idea of the best option for you and your business.
From £1,764.00 Incl. VATFrom £1,470.00 Excl. VAT
- Key Features
- One-piece adult electrode pad to make applying the pads as simple as possible
- Low cost of ownership, nothing to replace over 5 years if the device is not used
- Performs self-test every 24 hours
- Replacement batteries widely available from all retailers
- Paediatric pads for children up to 8 years old available
- Specially designed lid fits under patient’s shoulders to help maintain an open airway
- Includes carry case
The ZOLL AED Plus takes complete control, monitoring the patient and deciding when to apply a shock, so there is no need for the rescuer to make any decisions.
More than CPR. This Is Real CPR Help.
Only half of sudden cardiac arrest victims will initially need a shock, but nearly all require high-quality CPR. The ZOLL AED Plus supports rescuers with integrated text, voice, and visual prompts – Real CPR Help. Its real-time feedback on compression rate and depth helps rescuers administer high- quality CPR.
Smart Investment with a Low Total Cost of Ownership
Longer-lasting batteries and pads require fewer replacement parts, adding up to considerable cost savings over time and rescue readiness in a cardiac arrest emergency.
Intuitive One-piece Electrode Pad Design
Speed is of the essence when treating a victim of sudden cardiac arrest. ZOLL’s CPR-D-padz electrodes feature a unique one-piece, pull-strip design to ensure fast and accurate placement and to minimize the potential of pads being dropped or stuck together.
Designed to be Durable
AEDs are often subjected to rough handling and extreme conditions during an emergency. The ZOLL AED Plus is highly resistant to dust and moisture and has an ingress protection (IP) rating of 55, among the highest in the industry. It also meets IEC 68-2-27; 100G for shock and military (MIL Standard 810F).
Options to Meet Your Preferred Shock Protocol
The ZOLL AED Plus is available in both semi-automatic (shock button manually pressed by rescuer if a shockable rhythm is detected) or fully automatic (AED automatically administers a shock if a shockable rhythm is detected).
|Dimensions||13.3 × 24.1 × 29.2 cm|
|Carry Case Included|
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.